14 December 2005

New Stuff and All That

If anyone out there actually reads this blog, then you may've noticed that I haven't posted very much in the last month or so.

In fact, I've posted nothing until the last few days.

Part of it is due to the ending of a friendship that was entirely my fault, due to my putting my hand on the friend's throat in a surge of ill-temper.

Not to worry, he's OK. But, the friendship is definitely over, as I haven't heard anything from him since then.

Without going into details, which I'm still pretty loath to talk about right now, I grossly over-reacted to my perception of him getting pushy with me(not physically. Verbally pushy, that is), which is why I put my hand on him.

Haven't dropped off the 'Net, after that. Far from it. But, have been very reluctant to discuss this with anyone, though I have with a very few people.

Also, hadn't taken any new figure pics in nearly two months until Sunday last, and am glad I have, as it's helpin' me to get out of procrastinatin' mode, which I so often tend to be in.

There are several more such batches I really haveta get 'round to doin' before the Christmas holiday strikes upon us, so I need to get crackin' here.

In the meantime, please check out and enjoy, or not, if you will, the new pics taken and edited on Sunday last and to-day.

An old and very dear friend of mine's moved back to town with his life and two kitties, all the way from Ol' Kaintuck'(Kentucky), after a two-year hiatus from this silly Sin City.

Heard from him via the phone(Yep, there are still some people out there who use it)yesterday, and, while I don't know when and if I'll get to see 'im and his wife(whom I haven't yet met)in the flesh, I hope it will be relatively soon, once they get settled in and all that.

A friend of a dear friend of mine, Terri, that is, died on Sunday last, and it's got her and her long-time lover very upset indeed, as he was both a dear friend of theirs, and this is the second death of an old friend of Terri's within the past three months.

This year really has been a bastard for a lotta people out there, and am sorry that it's been one for you, Terr.

My sympathies are with you, Dino and your Kitty-Boys right now, and my love is with you always.

Well, had a great Thanksgivin' courtesy of Tom and Ana Maria, a wonderful First Friday(For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a once-monthly arts gathering in the Arts District of Down-Town Vegas), and, just 'round Thanksgivin', got the good news from Social Security that am still disabled under their rules, so that means my disablity benefit continues.

Gave myself tonnes of Plumber's Nightmares and the like about what could happen if that hadn't been the case for the past three months prior, and just about drove myself three-quarters crazy with worry.

Really need to stop doin' that.

Not too much else happenin' here right now, so that'll 'bout do for this entry.

However, will probably post a rant about the recent race riots(Talk about alliteration gone mad!!!)in Sydney, Australia over the week-end, and maybe throw in a couple of other bits as well in the next entry.

Of course, there'll be more piccies to come, too, so, stay tuned, Bat-Fans.

'Til then, Be Seeing You, as they used to say, with a very ironic tone of voice, in The Prisoner.

No comments: