20 June 2006

Picture House-Cleaning

Got a bug up my arse yesterday evening, and decided to post some pics that I'd taken between January and May of this year, but hadn't posted here 'til now.

They range from the allegedly erotic(The sun-bather pic you see just below it, and, no, I'm not some pervie with a taste for amputee flesh. I just wanted to do a pic where one sees an attractive woman, who happens to have a disability, in a naturally erotic context. Make of that what you will), to actuality pictures just below that(my depictions of the Anglo-Australian-Muslim-Australian race riots at the North Cronulla Beach area of Sydney, Australia, of December last), portrait pics from both the Korean War(just below the North Cronulla Beach pics), which consist of portraits of American, Republic of Korea, and Japanese soldiers and sailors respectively, and, last but not least, a pic from the Night And The City series, shot in day-light for once, about the funny things that the day light sometimes reveals.

While the out-put isn't the greatest in number, it just goes to show that I wasn't being a completely lazy git during the hiatus I took from posting here.

Enjoy, if you will.

No comments: