08 July 2007

SCTV Is Back On The Air!!!!

Well, Folks, am back, yet again, after a prolonged absence from the 'Net that lasted around 2 months, from 18th April to around 18th June, thanks to my zigging when I should have zagged in trying to delete some Windows XP up-dates that I'd down-loaded to my hard drive earlier.

Thanks to a very good friend of mine, who was able to fix the various problems affecting the computer, have been up and running again for a few weeks now.

Sorry haven't been back here before, but, as a means of correcting this neglect, am re-posting several blog entries from my MySpace blog for y'all to see here.

These were written mainly over the past week and a half or so, and run a fair gamut of opinion from Yours Truly, I think.

As for piccies, well, I've got a few to post here, and will do so in the next several days.

But, in the meantime, hope you enjoy the op-ed pieces, and will be back very soon(I know, you've heard THAT one before. Well, let's make sure it happens, eh??).

No comments: