21 June 2008

Just a quick note here to let you know that have been big problems with my computer and its operating system for some time now, and especially since Tuesday last.

Hence, my prolonged absence here.

Am currently accessing the 'Net via an operating system on a CD given to me by an excellent friend of mine, who's also helping me work on repairing the damn thing.

Point is that am very limited right now in what I can and can't do on the 'Net, until such time as these problems are corrected in one form or another.

So,there probably won't be many posts here for a while.

Sorry about all this, and hope that those of you out there who look at this blog even on just the occasional basis will understand.

In the meantime, take care of yourselves and yours out there, and be seeing you once the computer and I are back up to full good working order, whenever that may be.

No comments: